Pittsburgh Expungement Attorney
Expungement refers to the process of removing an arrest or conviction from your criminal record. In Pennsylvania, your criminal record may be expunged under the following circumstances:
- Five years have passed since your conviction for a summary offense;
- The criminal charges against you were dismissed or withdrawn; or
- You have successfully completed an accelerated rehabilitative disposition (ARD) program on a first and only criminal charge.
To have an attorney determine if your criminal record may be expunged, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.
Why Get an Expungement in Pennsylvania?
An expungement can help you avoid the stigma associated with having a criminal record. Moreover, a criminal record can hurt your future by:
- Costing you a job or promotion opportunity;
- Denying you a bank or government loan
- Disqualifying you from receiving a professional license; and
- Restricting your ability to join certain organizations
At Spivak Law Firm, we aim to clear the arrests from your criminal record so you can move on with your life. For more information, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.
Contact Our Pittsburgh Law Firm Today
To schedule an appointment, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390. Our Pittsburgh office is open during normal business hours, as well as evenings and weekends by appointment.
Spivak Law Firm routinely accepts cases in Allegheny County, Beaver County, Butler County, Washington County, and Westmoreland County.