- Will the children reside primarily with one parent or move between both homes?
- Which parent will be responsible for transportation of the children?
- How will educational, medical, and religious decisions be made?
- How will the children communicate with the other parent (i.e., phone, Skype)?
- When will holiday and vacation periods start and end?
- How will you and your ex divide the costs of the children’s extracurricular activities?
To speak with an experienced child custody attorney, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.