Children who witness domestic violence may have the following behavioral effects:
- Poor impulse control
- Stress disorders and psychosomatic complaints
- Increased social isolation or withdrawal
- Increased deceptiveness
- Lack of creativity and healthy exploration
- Feelings of powerlessness
- Low self-esteem
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Confusion and insecurity
- Sadness and depression
- Poor definition of self
- Defines self in parenting role
- Constant fear
Spivak Law Firm handles all areas of family law, including: child custody, child support, divorce, Protection From Abuse (PFA) and Children Youth and Families (CYF).
We provide strong, compassionate, cost-effective representation. To schedule a consultation, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.