PFA Pgh Attorneys
Children who witness domestic abuse may have the following range of symptoms:
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep disturbance
- School problems – refuses to attend, truancy, poor performance
- Anxiety, fear of abandonment
- Increased violent behavior
- Verbal abusiveness, lying
- Regression – wanting bottle, baby talk, thumb sucking
Spivak Law Firm handles all areas of family law, including: child custody, child support, divorce, Protection From Abuse (PFA) and Children Youth and Families (CYF).
To schedule a consultation, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.