Best DUI Lawyer in Pittsburgh
If you are stopped for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol, illegal drugs, or controlled substances, protect your legal rights by following these five tips:
- Treat the Officer with Courtesy and Respect: Behaving badly when you’ve been stopped can only make your case worse.
- Answer Questions Directly Without Volunteering Additional Information: Do not hurt your case by giving information to the officer that could later be used against you.
- Politely Decline Any Field Sobriety Tests: Field sobriety tests are not mandatory in Pennsylvania.
- Allow the Police to Administer Breathalyzer or Blood Test: If you decline to take one of these tests, your driver’s license may be suspended automatically for one year, even if you are not criminally convicted.
- Call a DUI Lawyer: Having an experienced lawyer on your side can help your case.
Spivak Law Firm strongly defends people arrested for DUI. If you face DUI charges, call us at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c04/h07/mnt/79928/domains/spivaklawfirm.com/html/wp-content/themes/spivaklawfirm-2.22/loop.php on line 164