Six-month license suspensions are commonly given for the following driving convictions:
- Racing on highways;
- Careless or reckless driving; and
- Driving without lights to avoid arrest.
One-year license suspensions are given for these convictions:
- Accidents involving death or injury;
- Aggravated assault by vehicle; and
- Felonies involving a vehicle.
If you’ve been charged with any of the offenses above, you should consult an attorney to determine the best strategy for protecting your driving privileges. For a free consultation, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.