A child support order may be modified at any time based on a change in circumstance.
The following factors related to the child support order are considered:
- The income of either parent significantly increases or decreases;
- The child now has significant or continuing medical expenses;
- Child care and/or medical insurance changes;
- The parents are now living together; or
- The child receiving support is 18-years-old and graduated from high school.
Spivak Law Firm routinely helps people at child support hearings by providing strong, compassionate, cost-effective representation.
For a free consultation, call Spivak Law Firm at (412) 344-4900 or toll free at (800) 545-9390.